Our top grade cannabis oils are both of high and low THC and CBD, of purity 99.9%, offering the best healing medicine of all times. Patients can be confident that each order will be delivered with the same potency, resulting in a consistent dose. CO2 extraction is the purest extraction process known to man. The end product contains no residue.
For those people using cannabis for the first time will need to start slow and build up before they can comfortably dose any cannabis product. Remember, all cannabis flower, edible or ingestibles will not react the same, each product will have a slightly different effect depending on the strain, its form and the actual amounts of THC (the psycho active element that produces the “stoned” feeling). So with that in mind remember to first learn what your personal level of tolerance is when trying any new cannabis product to help ensure the best results.
For all our cannabis oils, we give out detailed information on how to properly administer the oil as well infor in regards to diet where necessary.
Oils are made using only dried cannabis flowers – no leaf, trimmings or waste material is used in our production process. This process ensures product consistency, meaning that patients can be confident that each order will be delivered with the same potency, resulting in a consistent dose. CO2 extraction is the purest extraction process known to man. The end product contains no residue. These oils have no toxic side effects (harmless), are extremely effective and can be safely taken alongside conventional treatments.
HOW TO USE CANNABIS OILS Cannabis oils can be ingested, or droplets can be applied under the tongue and absorbed through the mouth. For a consistent effect, patients should administer each dose in the same way. AnnCannaMed Oils are packaged with an oral syringe to measure exactly how much oil is consumed with each dose.
BENEFITS OF CANNABIS OILS Cannabis oils are gaining in popularity among patients, and will be a welcome change from vapor or smoke in patients with chronic breathing problems resulting from conditions like asthma, chronic bronchitis and emphysema (COPD) or cystic fibrosis. Oils will make dosing more accessible for patients in palliative care as well as those with severe physical disabilities. Children who use cannabis will also prefer this consistent delivery mechanism.
Before considering drastic treatments such as chemotherapy or surgery, it is worthwhile to get yourself informed about the possibilities and the positive effects Cannabis Oil can have for your condition.
No one has ever died from the use of cannabis medicine. Cannabis oil does not cause your body to crave more. It is not an addictive substance, has no toxic side effects (harmless) and it is not possible to overdose. Also no chemicals are added during production, is effective for practically any medical condition and can be safely taken alongside conventional treatments.
Be aware that when treating with cannabis oil it is also likely it will lower your blood pressure. If you are currently taking a blood pressure medication it’s possible you will no longer need to take it once you start the cannabis oil treatment. Closely monitor your blood pressure to make sure you can stop taking your current medication.
Diabetics should also be aware that they will usually find that their need for insulin will be reduced and it may even decrease to the point where they will no longer require its use at all, and the same goes for most other pharmaceuticals as well. Diabetics are diagnosed with type1 or type 2 diabetes and no matter what type you suffer from, it is still beneficial to use this oil because not only will it decrease your need for insulin, it will also protect your body from all the other harm this disease can cause.
HOW TO DETERMINE THE DOSAGE SIZE The best way to understand dosing is to first understand that everyone’s level of tolerance to cannabis is quite different, it is definitely not a one size fits all. Some patients have been using cannabis for many years and have built up certain tolerances that will allow them to ingest higher levels of cannabis (THC) than others.
Determining the correct dosage for a person is a fairly simple process but it does require some patience and experimentation. Also, store cannabis oils at room temperature, in a safe location out of the reach of children.
1. Start SMALL. Start with a very small amount, about one drop of warmed up oil. If a person takes too much in the beginning they may not like the way it makes them feel and may not want to continue with the treatment, so START SMALL!
2. Our cannabis oils are packaged in and/or with disposable plastic syringes. At room temperature cannabis oil is very thick and can be difficult to push out the syringe. Here’s what you do….. boil a cup of water. Let the water cool just a bit then place the syringe into the very hot water. Let it sit for a few minutes. The cannabis oil will become very thin and runny as it heats up. The warmer the oil the smaller you can get the oil drops coming out the end of the syringe.
3. Some people do not like the taste of cannabis oil, others don’t mind it at all. We have some patients tell us it irritates the back of their throat. Here’s another suggestion …. take a small piece of white bread and flatten it out with your finger. Put one small drop of oil on the bread. Fold the sides over the oil drop to make a bread dough ball. Pop it in your mouth and swallow it with a gulp of water.
4. It can take 1 – 3 hours to feel the effects of cannabis oil. Assess the patients feelings. Do they feel strange, high, anxious, nervous, happy? These are all possible feelings or they may feel nothing at all. Here is where the experimentation comes in. Depending on how the patient feels from ingesting one small drop of cannabis oil, adjust the next dose slightly up or slightly down. Remember, the hotter the oil in the syringe, the smaller you can make the drops of oil you dispense out the syringe.
Some patients stay home all day and rest, others must go out and get things done. Depending on your situation, adjust the amount you ingest at different times of the day. You may want to take a larger dose just before bedtime so you don’t really feel the effects. After breakfast you may want to take a very small dose so your daily activities aren’t impacted from feeling too buzzed.
5. Once you have determined the dosage the patient is comfortable with you can make up a bunch of doses all at once. Empty gel capsules work great for this and are available at most health food stores or online. Heat the oil up as described in #2 above. Put the number of drops you desire into the bottom of the empty capsule then put the top on, done. Now make up a bunch more. If you put just one drop in each capsule then you could take 2 or 3 at bedtime and maybe just one mid-day to keep the THC level up in your system.
6. Keep notes. Like any good experiment, notes on what you have done and the results are valuable information, write them down in your cannabis oil journal. Keep track of the potency of the oil you are using and the dose size and how it made you feel. Soon, a dose that once made you feel rather high may not have much of an effect on you. This happens as your tolerance to the THC increases.
Please we always do advice if you have the possibility to grow your own plant (not for commercial purpose), we will provide you with the required seeds (6-8) free of charge so that while you are depending on us for the oil from the start, you can grow the seeds and at some point start making your own oil which is relatively cheaper. So please if you have that possibility, just let us know and we will include the seeds in your parcel. Instructions on how to grow the plant and produce the oil will equally be sent to you.
WE EQUALLY OFFER HANDSOME DISCOUNTS FOR LARGE ORDERS. SO MAKE SURE YOU CHECK WITH US BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER.